Wednesday, November 14, 2012

who's keith FUSSING WITH?

 

I swear you can’t one simple conversation with Richard without him fussing and yelling.  His dumb-ass never tells the whole story or he gives you some rambled up version and when you question him, he gets irate and raises his voice.  And as a result, I raise my voice and that’s when things go south.  Sometimes, I don’t know whether I’m talking to a 38 year old or an eight year old.  He and I are not compatible at all.  He is as dumb as box of rocks and at times I wish I could tell him to go kick rocks but I’m dependant on him.  At the moment, I’m still waiting on the Lord to bless me with a J-O-B.  Richard’s manager was supposed to be calling me but it doesn’t seem like he’s ever going to get around to it.  On top of all this mess, Richard has to move out in less than a month.  Today I went with him to Baltimore District Court and he agreed to vacate the apartment by December 15, 2012.  Since his name is not on the lease and his mother is now living at a nursing home, Kensington Gates no longer wants him living there.  Plus it doesn’t look like his credit is good enough to get another apartment.  One apartment complex already denied his application.  John and Sade moved out without warning but we still have to deal with Richard’s nephew, Ricky.  And to make matters worse, we haven't had cable television in over two weeks now.  Through all of this, I’m still blessed and I shall put all of this in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...