Saturday, March 31, 2012

what's in keith's MAKEUP BAG?

Have you ever looked at paparazzi photographs of Beyonce having deep nasolabial folds? 

Well it's probably because she uses this . . .
Beyonce is a spokesperson for Loreal and uses shade C6 Soft Sable in the True Match Super Blendable Makeup line.  I too use C6 although I would probably look better in C7.  W8 is far too warm for my skin tone.  Remember THIS.  Yes, I was using this foundation in W8.  What an embarrassing moment?

Anyways, I've heard that this is America's #1 foundation and if that is true, we need to step up our game?  In my opinion, there are far better drugstore foundation options.  With that being said it certainly is not the worst.  Yes it truly is "super blendable makeup" and yes it offers "all day wear".  But it creases and exaggerates even the smallest of wrinkles.  So much for the Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base because it didn't seem to help with that issue either. 

Now I will say that there are a few nice qualities about it.  It doesn't seem to budge or smudge throughout the day and it offers medium to full coverage.  I usually set the foundation with a powder to ensure "all day wear".  Another plus is that it offers 32 shades, so you're sure to find your true match.  Although if you're my skin tone, you might just want to stick with the Covergirl Queen Collection.  I'm just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...