Tuesday, May 15, 2012

so what has keith FINISHED BEEN READING?


Both Sides of the Fence

Both Sides of the Fence 2: Gate Wide Open

Both Sides of the Fence 3: Loose Ends &

All by M. T. Pope

Full of typos, thrills and just all out madness, this series is definitely a page-turner, for sure.  Trust me.  You will not be able to put the books down.  You can go to Amazon.com for the story plot, but I will note that the story is based here in Baltimore and as the title probably already implies, it features the struggle of a bisexual male, Shawn Black, in life, love and relationships.  While I haven't experienced much of the situations in the books firsthand, I can definitely say that it puts my life and everything that I'm going through and been through into perspective.  Honestly, I found it to be quite therapeutic.  Among the many lessons learned in the novels, I took away the power of forgiveness and how I should truly be thankful for the relationships that I do have.  I also learned to not be so damn crazy.  I don't ever intend to turn out like James Parks.  Job well done to M.T. Pope.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...