Wednesday, May 2, 2012

how was keith's WEEKEND?


File:ThinkLikeAManPoster.jpg
5/5
In a nutshell, it was a Sweet Dream and a Terrible Nightmare.

On Saturday, April 28th, Rick and I decided to go to the movies and we checked out Think Like A Man which was extremely good by the way.  To be honest, at first I didn't want to check out this movie.  I thought it was going to be another lame ass black comedy.  Boy was I wrong and I'm so glad I was.  It has got to be one of the best comedies of the year.  I now see why Think Like A Man has been number one at the box office for two weeks straight.  This will definitely be a DVD in my collection. 

Afterwards, we headed downtown and ate dinner at P.F. Chang's.  I enjoyed the Orange Peel Shrimp.  We had a little minor argument at the restaurant but that's not the nightmare I'm talking about.

The nightmare began on Sunday, April 29th after Rick came home from a day full of drinking.  We got into a big fight over a Chinese order.  Somehow, the fight went from verbal to physical when he put his hands on me.  I mean I endured a good two hours full of yelling, headlocks, choking and threats.  I couldn't believe that he put his hands on me.  I mean he's done it before but never this bad.  My throat was soar for a good two days. 

I did start the whole altercation by bitching as Rick likes to call it, but I didn't deserve a beat down.  I had a flashback to when my dad used to choke and beat my mom when he was drunk.  After everything simmered down, Rick apologized and blamed it on the fact that he was drunk and full of stress from work.  Well, correction--he first blamed it on my bitching and then on his buildup of stress.  In the end, I told him that I no longer loved or trusted him which is only half true.  Rick is a great guy and I do love him.  I just don't trust him anymore.  And get this.  He even promised to stop drinking and guess what he did on Monday after work?  He went to the bar and had a cooler.  He doesn't call that alcohol though.  He is a fucking bully and a liar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...