Wednesday, May 23, 2012

how was keith's DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT?


So yesterday, May 22 I had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Jocelyn Hines and I have some very good news.  My viral load is now undetectable.  However my CD4 count is still quite low.  It's just above 50.  It needs to be above 500.  At least I've come quite some ways since my last update.  Remember my CD4 was 4.  So since my CD4 count has improved, I only have to take one antibiotic and that is Bactrim. Call me stubborn but I don't think I'll be taking it because it doesn't agree with my stomach.  I'm talking major diarrhea.  My other prescriptions are pretty much the same.  The sad part about it is that since my CD4 count was so low, it might never fully recover and reach a normal status.  FML.  But I digress. 

Now that that's out of the way, let's focus on a text I received from Teon yesterday afternoon. 

I have no idea where it came from but for some reason
I was thinking bout u all nite lastnite (5:10 PM)

My response was simply WOW!

We carried on a little conversation and in the end I thanked him for checking in on me every now and again.  I really do appreciate that because at the end of the day, he doesn't have to.  At least I know he's still thinking of me.  But why must he front like him thinking of me at times is an afterthought, almost like he normally doesn't think of me.  Maybe he doesn't.  All I know is that I still think of him everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...