Saturday, July 30, 2011

who just pulled keith TO THE SIDE?

********Update********
02:23 PM
Two other people made comments on my make-up today.  I overheard one of the staff members say that it looked like I was wearing a mask or at least that's what I think she said.  I barely heard her as I was walking towards the men's bathroom.  Another guy also said that my make-up was running.  It really wasn't.  He was just trying to be funny.  Nobody else got the joke.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yikes!
I'm at JHR and I'm walking from the bathroom to the men's day room and one of the staff members pulls me to the side.  Now the staff member is a pretty nice old lady nice and she proceeds to tell me that my foundation is a smidgen off.  Uh Oh.  Really?  I kinda figured that after using a little too much of my setting powder this morning.  According to her I need to "tone it down a little bit".  She says she pulled me to the side because she didn't want to say that too me out loud in the lobby.  So I thanked her.  Wow. My tea was clocked by a senior citizen.  I just had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...