Thursday, July 28, 2011

who wants to be keith's BOYFRIEND?

His name is Jason Scott.  He hit on me today after sleeping in the bunk next to me last night.  He wants me to be his boyfriend.  Jason is my 27 and is about my height yet slightly leaner than I.  He's not usually my type but for some reason, I can't get him off my mind.  Probably because I'm so lonely.  Anyways, I really want to get to know him and not on an intimate level.  At least not anytime soon.  Although he has asked me if he could suck my dick.  I declined his offer yet I insisted that he show me his hard-on and I was thoroughly impressed.  He's pretty well endowed.  He's definitely bigger than I.  He's also very touchy-feely, giving me excessive hugs and kisses and feeling on my booty.  I will admit that I kind of like that though.  I miss being held and just loved on.  Through it all, I hope that we can become friends.  Just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...