Tuesday, July 26, 2011

keith, WHAT IS HER PROBLEM?

Glenda is so temperamental.  She always has been and that is one of the reasons why she will remain single until she is six feet under.  Case in point.  Today, she asked me to vacuum out the windows on the first floor.  She didn't specify which windows, but I assumed she meant the two front windows in the dining room.  Well, she meant those plus the side dining room window as well as the living room window.  My mistake.  I apologized and told her that I'll do the other windows the next time I'm there.  Here's her response...

"Never mind n u didn't do side diningrm window.  U know I'm tired n pissed.  U can wash somewhere else.  Told u how selfish u r.  U come and lay those stink add clothes out, use my computer, detergent and can't ask if I need anything else done.  Well i'l go my self , your code is out of my system.  Don't come back."  (06:49 PM)

Yeah she went off.  And that's not the first time this week.  She went off on me when I requested to visit home after I discovered my bag stolen.  And don't let me answer her text messages right away.  I'm tired of dealing with her attitude but I have no choice.  I need her even though I wish I didn't.  I wish I had your standard loving and supportive "Made for TV" moms yet my mother is a woman scorned.  I can't wait to be independent once again.  I don't know when that'll happen but I'll continue to pray on it.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that I now have health insurance, Primary Adult Care (PAC).  I got the packet in the mail today.  I have yet to read through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...