Tuesday, July 5, 2011

what's keith DOING?

I'm sitting on a brand new bed in this brand new shelter.  Luckily today I got a bed however tomorrow is a whole other story.  The facility is no longer "first come, first serve".  Just because I'm sitting in the Day Room before 05:00 PM, which is when staff starts handing out bed assignments, doesn't mean I'm guaranteed a bed.  The staff will now take one person from the Day Room and one person from the outside line when assigning beds.  This is to allow those who actually get out to handle their business a chance to get a bed among those who do nothing but sit and watch T.V. all day.  I honestly don't know how this is going to work.  This place is too small.  I feel so cramped it's ridiculous.  250 people is honestly even way to many people for this space.

Now with all that being said, the new shelter comes with some good amenities.  Beds, for starters.  In fact, bunk beds.  No more sleeping on the floor.  Two washer and two dryer machines.  Staff will even supply the laundry detergent.  Computers for the clients to use.  17 individual showers for use from 05:00 PM to 06:30 AM.  I will admit that the new shelter looks nice.  I mean it's brand new so it should, but it's too small.  Way too small. 

Before I forget.  Glenda texted me today at 05:13 PM.

"Hope u makn out ok luv u."

Fuck her.  She's dead in my book.

Bye Bye.  To be continued.

***UPDATE***
Well, I just came from dinner and I got a compliment from one of the female staff.  She said my face was perfect.  I don't know if she was complimenting me on my even skin tone or makeup but either way it was a sincere compliment.  She also said I have nice white teeth.  I know Girl!  Fated to be hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...