Saturday, July 2, 2011

why isn't keith FEELING WELL?

Your beloved friend and author has been feeling under the weather these past few days.  At first, I thought it was just a flare-up with my allergies, however now, I'm convinced that I have the oh so common cold.  My nose is stuffy while also feeling like somebody punched me right in my nasal area.  My head aches and I constantly feel cold.  I'm even starting to cough quite a bit and I can feel the onset of a sore throat.  FML.  And another thing- I think the lymph nodes under my arms are swollen.  I truly don't know if their swollen lymph nodes or just cysts from using too much deodorant.  Yeah, I commonly get cysts from using too much deo. 

[Deep Breath]  I feel like a deep shit pizza.  Please bask in my depression and tell me how shitty you feel.  Maybe I'll feel just a little bit better.  And if you feel well today, FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...