Thursday, July 14, 2011

what's keith USING?

Relieves dry nails and flakey cuticles. The unique pen delivery system moisturizes cuticles effectively and the quick dry formula allows for a no mess application. Fortified with Vitamins E, A, C, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Aloe, this fast-acting complex deeply hydrates, nourishes and seals in moisture. The key ingredients Avocado and Almond Oils help to condition nails and cuticles for improved appearance. The result is softer, easy to manage cuticles and healthy hydrated nails.


To be honest, I think that there is nothing more unsexy than a guy with fucked up nails.  In fact, I highly believe that guys who do not take care of their nails hardly get any play in the bedroom, if you know what I mean.  That is why I consistently give myself a mani-pedi every week, not that I'm getting any.  And afterwards, I always apply this product to the nails and cuticles of both my hands and feet.  This product adds the finishing touch of moisture and after applied I can say that my nails are officially SEXY.  Again, not that I'm getting any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...