Wednesday, July 6, 2011

why is keith DIGGING THROUGH THE DUMPSTER?

I left the shelter to go grab something to eat as well as visit the library and when I returned, both of my bags were lying next to the dumpster.  As I was walking up to the shelter and looking through the gate, I just knew I could spot my red duffel bag near the dumpster but I shrugged it off and thought It can't be.  Well I was wrong.  When I got inside and saw that my bags were no longer in the Day room, I just had to check the dumpster and there they were.  I see they're finally serious about the whole "leaving with your bags" policy.  I have to go home tomorrow and leave most of this stuff there.  I have way too much with me.  Damn.  Another MY LIFE SUCKS Chronicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...