Monday, October 31, 2011

how is keith's HALLOWEEN WEEKEND?


28th:  I caught the 64 bus to Port Covington Shopping Center and paid a little visit to Walmart to grab some cosmetic items and of course, candy.

29th:  I was busted in a lie by Rick.  He saw me walking in The Gallery to go eat and he gave me call.  I lied and told him that I was at home eating.  He then told me to turn around and there he was.  I was so busted.  He left but then came back and we had a pretty lengthy discussion.  I blamed my lie on the fact that I was a little pissed off at him due to the fact that he forgot what we had planned to do this weekend which was to visit New York City.  He even stated that that was the third time I've lied to him.  In fact, I've lied to him way more times than that.  I inquired on the other two incidents but he wouldn't disclose them. 

I will say that I learned a lot during our conversation.  I figured out why he's always so distant and lacking energy when we go out.  His job requires a lot from him, so he's either tired or has work on his mind not to mention a personal life to tend to.  I now realize that Rick has a lot on his plate and that I need to be a bit more understanding when he blows our plans off.  He states that he just forgets about our plans and that I should remind him.  That I will do.  And after much deliberation, we are FINALLY going to New York City in about two weeks. 

30th:  Where do I even begin?  I went to The Gallery again to eat at around 11:00 AM.  Guess who was there?  Rick, sitting down at the food court.  What the fuck was he doing there so early?  Meeting up with one of his friends.  For the record, it seems like he spends way more time with his friends than with me but that's another post.  Rick even swears up and down that I know some of his friends, however that is impossible.  I don't hang out with the close nip group of fags in Baltimore.  I am not a part of that roster.  Getting back to the story, I basically ate my food while Rick was on the phone.  I must also mention that I really don't feel any more special than some of Rick's friends anyway.  I overheard him offering to pay for one of his friend's phone bill and he even bought that friend a T-shirt.  That's damn near close to the same amount of things he has bought me.  Anyways, after I ate, we did some window shopping.  Another FYI--I hate window shopping.  It sucks having to browse through things that I can't afford or have right now.  I told Rick that I had to be "to work" by 01:00 PM and he then walked me to the shelter.

By night time I was faced with more drama.  I had to deal with drunk-ass Rip and he was acting a fool.  He was loud, obnoxious and way to intimate with me.  I think I'm going to need to get a restraining order against him.  So he says it, that would be the fifth order of restraint against him.  He is one crazy and obsessed motherfucker.  And get this.  He has a girlfriend.  So why is he chasing me?

31st:  It's Halloween and I have nothing planned for today.  After I publish this post, I'm going to go to The Gallery to eat lunch and then I'm back in the line up at the HRC.  What a lousy weekend, if I must say so myself?  Well at least I'm still breathing, right?  Thank you lord for that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...