Tuesday, November 1, 2011

who's keith CURSING OUT?

Men's Floor at the Harry & Jennette Weinberg Housing & Resource Center
And yet another addition to my Halloween Weekend.  I cursed Collins Johnson, or you know him as Rip, out last night for hitting on my friend, Nay.  I told him never to utter a single word to me or even look my way.  Our friendship is officially terminated. 

On to other news. . . the sisterhood has finally broken up.  Nay is shacking up with her new boyfriend and Andrea has moved back in with her sister.  Andrea claims she moved back in with her sister because her mother died however I don't believe her.  You see, Andrea is a dope head so we really don't know what the deal is.  I wish her the best though. 

I have yet to mention a few other friends that I have made over the past few months.  They are Mike, Donte Miller and Charles Tyrone Johnson.  Mike is an interesting fellow.  He actually enjoys being homeless.  Go figure.  Donte Miller has got to be one of the craziest young guys I have ever met.  He'll make up a story about you in an instant.  And Charles, also known as New York, is a total sweetheart.  He has no vision in his right eye and he just got out of jail about three months ago.  So the sisterhood might be broken but at least I have some brothers around.

And before I go I just have to mention that intake at the HRC has gotten ridiculous.  You should see us flocking to the door like a herd of animals right before the intake process begins.  The cold weather is bringing a ton of new faces and there are only 175 beds upstairs.  And no one wants to go to "overflow,"meaning you have to wait outside in the cold for about three hours for a school bus to take you to the old and filthy JHR building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...