Saturday, November 12, 2011

why is keith CURSING RICK OUT?


Because once again, he canceled on me.  As you remember, we were supposed to be in New York City at this very moment.  Unfortunately, he has to work.  I was so pissed off last night after I called him.  You think he would have at least called me and let me know that he had to work.  Get this!  He told me only after I called him.  What a jackass?  It's okay though.  I told him that we weren't going on anymore trips.  He says he doesn't care.  He just wants to spend time with me but how can he spend time with me when he's either at work or over his friend's house. 

I would have to say that our conversation over the phone last night was pretty interesting.  I was yelling and cursing Rick out on the phone while on top bunk 151.  Everyone heard me.  I called Rick a dumbass twice if I'm not mistaken and Rick even hung up on me twice.  One of those times was right after he raved about how he pays for all the trips and the only thing I did was do a little research on the internet. 

Today I'm still a little mad at Rick not because he has to work but because he failed to inform me in a timely manner.  Again, I don't feel like he thinks my time is valuable.  And I'm not the one to be waiting up on no man.  Period.  I would have to say that our relationship is in total shambles.  There's a lot that we're not telling each other.  He can feel it and so can I.  Is there a future for Rick and I?  I honestly don't know at this point.  I'm just not happy anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...