Wednesday, November 2, 2011

what's keith EATING?

You may not know this but my favorite restaurant in the world is T.G.I. Friday's.  Unfortunately I haven't been to the restaurant in quite some time due to my lack of money, transportation, and friends.  My favorite items on the menu are hands down the Sesame Jack Chicken Strips and the Brownie Obsession.  I get an orgasm just thinking about them.  Anyways, a few months ago while shopping at the Walmart Supercenter on Washington Blvd, I decided to give the Anytime Sliders a try and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed.  I was a little apprehensive because everyone knows that microwaveable cheeseburgers just don't taste the same as a fresh cheeseburger off the grill however these Cheeseburger Sliders with Sweet & Smoky BBQ sauce beats a McDonald's Double Cheeseburger any day of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...