Saturday, November 26, 2011

how was keith's THANKSGIVING?

Charles "New York" Tyrone Johnson
These past few days have been pretty interesting.  For starters I stayed at Ramada Limited Hotel both Tuesday and Wednesday night thanks to Carlos and Lewis, close friends of Charles "New York" Johnson.  I will say that it was a pretty nice getaway from the shelter.  Charles and I had our own room and Lewis treated us to a nice dinner at Applebee's on Wednesday.  How nice, right?

Also, my doctor's office has been trying to get in touch with me ever since Tuesday.  I'm guessing that's when my lab results came in and I'm quite sure it is none too pleasing.  I'm scared now.  We all know the results.  Update coming soon.

Thanksgiving day was spent at the HRC.  It was just another typical day in the neighborhood.

I went home Friday morning to see my grandmother Alice and she's looking good.  I haven't seen her since this time last year.  I plan to make another visit early next week.

And finally today I'm planning on sleeping over Rick's house.  We plan to meet up late this afternoon.  He's a little upset with me because I wouldn't spend this morning with him.  I told him, "I love you," last night and he said, "Okay."  I don't get why he wants to meet up so early anyway.  There's nothing to do.  Plus, if he spent his mornings off resting rather than at his friend's house, then maybe his ass wouldn't be a dead log by late afternoon-evening.  He's always complaining about how tired he is yet he doesn't sleep in.  I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...