Thursday, November 17, 2011

what's in keith's MAKEUP BAG?

Make Up For Ever High Definition Primer and I go way back--way back to the fall of 2008, the year I first started wearing makeup.  In fact, it was the first primer I had ever used and has been my favorite primer ever since. 

Back when I was a rookie at applying makeup, I would use a cream stick foundation that I wouldn't set with powder and I found that it easily transfered and didn't seem to last all day.  One day after watching a demonstration of HD products by Make Up Forever on the Home Shopping Network, I decided to give this product a try and guess what?  I found that my makeup no longer transfered and no longer faded.  My makeup would look flawless all day long.  It's been a staple in my Makeup Bag ever since.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...