Monday, November 28, 2011

how was keith's WEEKEND?


2/5
I pretty much spent the weekend with Rick just like we planned.  I even stayed over his house.  And much to my surprise, his place wasn't exactly what I expected.  For starters, he has a one-bedroom apartment at Kensington Gate and it's pretty worn down--The carpet is stained in several places, the kitchen and bathroom looks tattered, and I won't even neglect to mention the bed bug infestation manifesting in that apartment.  However with all that being said, I enjoyed my time over his place.  I'm looking forward to many more stay-overs to come, that is after his mother moves out of the living room.  Yes I said it.  His mother is residing in the living room until she moves into a nursing home next week. 

What did we do this weekend?  On Sunday, we ate Noodles & Company and then we headed to AMC Security Square 8 to watch Breaking Dawn.  I'm pretty sure I got on Rick's nerves the whole weekend.  I will say that I was quite difficult and a total bitch.  Rick still loves me nonetheless and he doesn't look at me any different. 

Now it's just another Manic Monday, wish it were Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...