Thursday, November 3, 2011

what's in keith's MAKEUP BAG?


This fantastic product comes enclosed in a pump bottle and let me tell you--I will never be the same Without You.  Where do I even begin?  It's essentially the best blush ever.  It has a natural finish or look that leaves no texture like some powder blushes.  That's enough to call it a true HD blush in my book.  It really does give my skin a natural flush of color due to its sheer consistency and it lasts all day and easily blendable.  I only use one pump for my entire face and my best method for applying this product is with your standard foundation brush.  I guess Sonia Kashuk really does know what she's doing.  I just wish she would have more products for us Brown Beauties.  But I guess you can't win 'em all, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...