Sunday, November 20, 2011

how was keith's DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT?

On Thursday, November 17, 2011 I actually went to go see my doctor.  I haven't seen a doctor since August of 2008.  I had scheduled a physical however I had other health concerns I wished to address, one of which being my herpes outbreak.  It looks like I do in fact have herpes and I have been suffering from an outbreak of open sores around my anus and scrotum for almost two weeks now.  Dr. Jocelyn Hines prescribed Acyclovir as well as Lidocaine Viscous to numb the pain.  If my herpes outbreak doesn't clear up in about two weeks, the doctor says that we may need to discuss options for continued use of an antiviral medication.  In addition, my doctor also took three vials of blood as well as a urine sample for a full STI screening.  I get my results in two weeks.  I already know the results are not going to be good.  I'm not going to sweat it though.  It's about time that I know the truth.  I've been hiding for way to long.  My health is what's most important not my ego.

On Friday, November 18, 2011 I went home much like I do every week and get this!  My mother says that she's planning on getting a foster child.  So she says that I need to find a place to store my things because once the child comes, I will no longer be allowed to come over.  I mean, that is fine by me however Glenda does not need to be fostering any sort of human being.  In fact, she needs major counseling by a psychiatrist before she even thinks about taking on another child.  I feel for that child.  Hopefully, she doesn't make his life a living hell.  To be honest, I don't see it working out.  My mother is the most evil, vindictive, revengeful, selfish, and craziest person on this earth.  What the fuck is she thinking?

Also my grandmother is coming into town from Florida.  She came on Friday afternoon and she's leaving on December 5th.  I have yet to see her.  I plan on seeing her next Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...