Tuesday, November 15, 2011

what's on keith's MUSIC PLAYLIST?

Figure You Out by Jackie Boyz

I will admit.  It is extremely hard to figure me out.  Many have tried and many have failed.  The thing is that I am not personable at all.  People just don't know how to take me sometimes and I can come off almost arrogant with a little bit of a superficial attitude.  I don't know why.  I think I get it from my mother.  I realize that I'm complicated and I 've grown to accept that that's the way people perceive me.

Now on to the topic of boys, I will also admit that I love to play games.  I don't use and abuse 'em but it's hard to grab my attention.  I try to play very hard to get.  Again, I don't know why I play games.  Well maybe I do.  I think it might have to do with my insecurities and I make myself very reserved as to not get used or hurt.  The way I look at it is that if a guy is willing to put up with me and my games then maybe, just maybe he's worthy of my affection.  I don't want to sound like I'm every guy's prize, but I just have to know without a doubt that a guy is really into me and willing to build a healthy relationship.  There's too many playas out here and I am no one's free-booty.  You heard me?  I used to charge for my milkshake, not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...