Saturday, November 5, 2011

what's in keith's MAKEUP BAG?

 Second To None Stick Foundation is an oil-free makeup that easily creates a flawless complexion.

If you're Black and you know it, "Clap your hands!" 
* Clap Clap *
If you have a problem finding a foundation that showcases
your true undertones, "Clap your hands!" 
* Clap Clap *

Well not anymore.  Iman Stick foundation comes in 14 shades and addresses my undertones perfectly.  As you can see, I use both Clay 3 and Clay 4 and since this foundation offers full coverage, I actually use it as a concealer--Clay 3 around my eyes and Clay 4 for hyperpigmentation on my face.  It comes with a guide that offers valuable information on how to use the foundation and with illustrations on just where to place it.  I normally set it with powder and it seems to last all day, although I might have to touch up after about 8 hours and I have pretty normal skin.  It dries to a dewy yet natural finish.  Plus I can't neglect to mention the obvious.  It's travel-friendly and you really don't even need a brush to apply.  Just rub on and blend with your fingertips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...