Tuesday, October 11, 2011

how was keith's DATE YESTERDAY?

3/5
My date was fantastic.  I spent the whole day with my boo.  First we got something to eat at the Cheesecake Factory at the Gallery, then we caught the 8 bus up to Towson Town Center, did a little shopping, and from there we headed to Security Square Mall by way of the 44 bus to watch Dream House at the AMC theatre.  I have to say that I missed him so much and I really had a great time.  He even paid for my cute outfit I picked out at my favorite store, H&M. 

But let me tell you, the movie didn't end until about 09:30 PM and on the way back into town, I could do nothing but think about how I was going to be stuck outside all night.  Fortunately, as soon as I arrived to the HRC at about 10:15, I got straight in.  I was assigned Bunk 77, a top bunk of course.  Boy aren't I lucky?  I owe it all to Christ.  By the way, thank you lord for waking me up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...