Friday, October 28, 2011

what's keith BLENDING WITH? (CONTINUED)


So I already hit you with my Top Five Brushes from both the e.l.f. Essentials and Studio Collection.  Well, here are a few more of my favorite eye products.  Don't have 'em in your makeup bag?  Shame on you girl.  Only $1 - $3.  What are you waiting for.  Click HERE!  (No, I don't work for e.l.f. and I'm SO not getting paid.  I just love the brand.)

1. e.l.f. Essential Eyelash & Brow Wand, $1.  Great for combing through lashes to remove clumps or to groom stubborn eyebrows. 
2. e.l.f. Essential Brow Comb + Brush, $1.  Another option for combing through eyelashes and grooming eyebrows. 

3. e.l.f. Essential Eyeshadow Brush, $1.  There is no need to spend more than a George Washington on any kind of eyeshadow brush.  Need I say more.

4. e.l.f. Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush, $3.  It's about time an affordable option for this kind of brush is available.  Great for applying cream or gel eyeliner.  Love, Love, Love.  Can't say it enough.

5. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, $3.  Great eye primer on the cheap.  Works exceptionally well.  The same as the e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...