Friday, February 25, 2011

what's keith BLENDING WITH?

Honestly, there is absolutely, positively NO REASON to spend a lot of money on makeup brushes or should I say that I haven't especially since there are far cheaper alternatives-  One of them being EyesLipsFace brushes.  I have to say that I have pretty much owned every brush from the e.l.f. Essentials and Studio collection and here are my Top Five (in no particular order).  On a side note, I must also state that I have used and washed my e.l.f. brushes frequently and they are all in just about the same condition as when I purchased them.  With that being said, they are all great in quality even when compared to the price.  Now, let's get on with the show.

1. e.l.f. Essentials Blending Eye Brush, $1.  I use it to blend eyeshadow seamlessly into my crease as well as softening or blending any edges. 








2. e.l.f. Essential Defining Eye Brush, $1.  Great for placing eye shadow exactly where you want it, like the outer V, the crease, or right near the lash line.








3. e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush, $3.  I use it to either set and apply powder all over my face or to apply blush or bronzer.









4. e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush, $3.  I first reviewed this brush HERE and I must say that it has easily become my favorite tool for applying liquid foundation.  Great for stippling liquid foundation or even cream blush to the face.  Leaves a flawless and airbrush finish.  My favorite brush in the entire collection.




5. e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush, $3.  I use it to stipple or buff liquid or cream foundation into my skin.  Also great for applying setting powder or powdered and cream blush.








Bonus. e.l.f. Essential Travel Mirror, $1.  An additional product I love that doesn't get a lot of recognition.  When I'm out, I always have it on my person.  Fits comfortably in my pocket.  Has both a regular mirror and magnifying mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...