Monday, February 7, 2011

what's keith UPSET ABOUT?

I am so pissed off right now.  Let me try to maintain my composure while I try to fill you in.  Earlier today, I got a text from Kenny.  It simply said, "Call me".  I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.  So after I got something to eat from Lexington Market, I came back to the shelter and gave Kenny a call.  Well, boy did I get a fuckin' surprise.  It turns out that that bitch gave Kenny a message to give me.  She said something to the effect that she left some important mail outside for me.  But wait.  Here's the kicker.  She's been talking to Kenny the whole time I've been in the shelter.  I mean Kenny even knew that I was in the shelter when I called him on his birthday.  That bitch has even told Kenny all about our prior squabbles going back several weeks which have long been buried. 

My whole ordeal is that she's only telling Kenny all of this stuff to make me look bad.  Telling Kenny any of this mess doesn't help anything and Kenny doesn't see it.  He's blinded by her lies.  He says it helps by giving him some clue as to my mindset.  That is straight up bullshit.  Kenny already know my mindset.  I'm pretty sure nothing that that bitch told Kenny surprised him even the least. 

I'm done with the both of them.  I don't want anything to do with that bitch or anyone who associates with her.  I'm sick of being looked at as the crazy person in every single incidence.  Wayne doesn't see it.  Kenny doesn't see it.  And my grandmother doesn't see it. 

Speaking of my grandmother, let's get on this bitch for a minute.  There's no way in hell, I would ever have a daughter who does or says some of the shit that that bitch does and not tell her that she is wrong.  I'm quite sure my bitch-ass grandmother just listens to her antics and goes right along with her.  The problem is that my grandmother doesn't reprimand that bitch.  By not putting that bitch in her place, my grandmother is just as wrong as that bitch is.  And that's the main reason why I don't speak with my grandmother as it is.  Like I said before.  I don't want anything to do with that bitch or anyone who associates with her.  

So, it looks like I'll be spending my twenty-fourth birthday at the homeless shelter.  My clothes smell awful and I'll just have to live with it for now.  I won't be going by the house any time soon.  To be honest, I sort of get that Kenny is only trying to help but I'm tired of the deception.  He always keeps important information from me like his positive HIV status or this whole ordeal.  

I'm just officially done with everyone.  I wish everybody would just leave me the fuck alone.  And to make matters worse, I'm sure Kenny has told everyone about this including his aunt Gloria Owens and his two cousins.  My life seems to be so amusing to their poverty stricken household.  Well, they won't have to worry about me.  They'll never see me another day in their life.  I'll make sure of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...