Saturday, February 5, 2011

what's keith DOING?

So in an attempt to avoid "overflow" again today, I'm sitting on a bus stop as I type.  My poor fingers are freezing.  The pain I endure for my blog.  My pain is your pleasure, right?  My life is your entertainment. 

Hopefully, I'll touch bases with home tomorrow.  I'm sure that bitch will be in a good mood considering it will be Sunday.  The only reason I didn't go home today was on account of the rain.  I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow or better yet on my way back to the shelter tonight.  In a few minutes, I'm going to stop by the infamous McD's and grab some cookies for a late night snack. 

I honestly don't know how long I can live like this.  I'm tired of being couped up with these crazy people.  It's almost like being stuck in a college dormitory all day only with crazy and smelly ass people.  Today, I even think I overheard a couple of the younger guys talking about me.  If I'm not mistaken, one guy called me a "faggie" and the other said that "all I do is stay on my phone" which is true.  That's all I've done this past week.  One old guy named Charlie claims that I'm depressed.  I instantly disagreed with him, however I'm beginning to side with him the more I sit and rot away.  I'm losing hope and I'm afraid of asking anyone for help.  Enough typing for now... Off to McDonald's I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...