Monday, February 7, 2011

is keith's LIPGLOSS POPPIN'?


I have been a huge fan of EyesLipsFace's Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine for over a year and a half now.  In fact, it was one of my first lip glosses ever.  According the the website, "this Super Glossy formula leaves your lips with a healthy glossy glow. The delicious flavor and sweet scent will leave you licking your lips in delight! The perfect on the go tube that is mess proof for anywhere and anytime!" 

So, what's the verdict?  Now, there is no flavor to this lip gloss however it does have a sweet and fruity scent much like candy.  The consistency of the gloss is pretty thick and kind of sticky and like most thick and sticky lip glosses, it lasts for hours.  No surprise there.  What I am really impressed with is the pigmentation especially considering the price point of one dollar.  The pigmentation is also pretty true to color.  Now, for my deep skin tone, the colors do not seem to show up as pigmented on my lips as compared to my arm, however, the gloss compliments similar lipstick shades perfectly.  I tend to reach for this lip gloss every morning especially considering the fact that it carries a Sun Protection Factor of 15.  Also the convenient tube is also a major plus and great for quick touch ups. 

So, what's my favorite?  Out of the four shades that I own, Iced Latte, hands down.  Iced Latte compliments my skin tone perfectly and is packed with a lot of glitter.  More so than even Candlelight or Watermelon.  Malt Shake, however, has no shimmer.  And before I forget, I bought them at my local Target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...