Tuesday, February 8, 2011

is keith HAVING A HAPPY BIRTHDAY?

But wait folks.  There's more bad news on my birthday.  Someone stole my Reach Out Wireless cell phone and charger.  I left it on the charger around 05:15 AM, I then took a nap, and when I woke up at 06:56 AM, it was gone.  I think the person who stole it had to know it was my cell phone.  I don't see any person having the guts to steal a random cell phone from the power outlet in a crowded room.  

Looks like I'm getting a new cell phone for my birthday.  That was an unexpected expense.  Thank god I have the funds.  My new Motorola Q was only $25.00 and I should be expecting it in the mail within five business days. 

Well, I made it home and I'm typing as we speak.  I've been here for almost five hours now and that bitch hasn't even stopped by the house.  I'm actually pretty shocked.  She's normally not out of the house for long.  Well I guess I'll try to take a shower and then take care of my Maryland State Taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...