Wednesday, February 16, 2011

what's keith DOING OUTSIDE OF THE JHR SHELTER?

"Downsize" is now a new term in my mental dictionary.  What does it mean?  It means to grab all of your shit tonight when you leave the shelter or they are throwing your shit out.  So, I'm standing outside of the shelter with my life in two bags while trying to avoid "overflow".

Okay, so right in the middle of this post, I was interrupted by another homeless dude trying to holla at me.  Yes sir.  Since I've been here, I have been a prize piece.  I've been approached by nothing but old guys including staff trying to push up on yours truly.  This dude in particular is 35 years of age and from New York.  He's apparently going to seek treatment for his drug addiction in some type of program.  Man.  Sometimes, I really do feel like lying and stating that I'm addicted to crack just so that I could take advantage of some type of program that offers housing.  Lucky crackheads.

Anyway, back to what I was saying, so I have to wait outside in the cold until about 10:00 PM.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...