Friday, February 4, 2011

what's keith DOING?

I'm in McDonald's eating a double cheese burger and enjoying a sweet tea trying to kill time.  Why?  Well, I don't want to be in the "overflow" category tonight, so I left only to go back in about an hour.  You see they try to fill up the University of Maryland gymnasium first with at least one hundred fifty people before opening up the shelter for all of the late night stragglers.  Yeah, what a life?

I've been doing a lot of thinking and I've decided to ask that bitch if I could reside at one of her vacant rental properties.  To be honest, she probably would've let me do that all along.  I don't know why I'm waisting space at this shelter.  She may even let me use hooptie to get around.  I know, I know.  That might be pushing it.  But what are sons for?  Anyway, I just have to work up the nerve to ask her.  I'm not as angry at her much like a week ago.  I really contemplated killing her.  Although, it wouldn't be the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.  I just need to "muster every ounce of confidence that I have... A canon ball into the water" and kiss her ass.  I'm pretty sure I can do that.

On a new note, I must say that I am constipated and I refuse to take a shit in the bathroom of this shelter.  Those animals are dirty, filthy, and nasty.  I'd probably catch something on the toilet seat.  No joke and I don't have health insurance.  Good thing there is an organization called Health Care for the Homeless.  For the past week, I've been doing the doo in the shower and I've only taken two showers since I've been here.  It took nearly a half an hour to pull the rocks out of my ass when I took a shower yesterday.  TMI.  Yeah, yeah.  This is my blog, remember?  Okay, time to wrap up.  They're kicking me out of the McDonald's.  TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...