Saturday, February 26, 2011

what's keith CONCEALING?


What would I do without this concealer?   I really don't know because it has become such a staple in my beauty regime.  As you can tell I own both the Spice and Toffee.  I tend to use Spice under and around my eyes while I use Toffee to conceal any redness or blemishes on my face.  Toffee is a little too dark for my skin tone, however it always seems to blend in with my foundation flawlessly.  The consistency of the concealer is more so of a thick liquid much like gel and it blends seamlessly.  What I like to do is dab a little on my blemish using the wand, wait about a minute, and then lightly dab the concealer into my skin using my fingers.  It offers light to medium coverage and does a great job at concealing the redness that comes along with pimples.  The concealer also lasts a good 4 to 6 hours and I don't ever set it with a powder.  It also dries to a nice dewy finish.  One downside is that it easily transfers.  Setting the concealer with a powder might help with that dilemma, however I haven't tried it.  At the moment, my skin is way too dry for any kind of powder product.  The packaging is also a major plus.  The wand allows you to place the concealer right where you need it.  Okay, okay, enough of this infomercial.  I'm starting to feel like Vince Shlomi just because I am so excited about it.  Anyway, you can get it at your local Target or the EyesLipsFace website for only one dollar.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...