Wednesday, February 2, 2011

what's keith DOING?

I'm laying on a filthy mat on the gymnasium floor of the University of Maryland and I can't sleep, so I thought I would do some writing.  I'm just thinking out loud.  I still have no idea what I'm going to do.  I still don't know all of my options, so I haven't come to a decision.

On to other news.  Tomorrow is Kenny's birthday.  I'll give him a call early tomorrow morning.  Hopefully, I'll get his voicemail and I could leave him a quick message.  I think that will be the last time that I ever attempt to contact him.  I'm just ready to move on.  I don't want any memories of the past.  I'm pretty sure that he's not even thinking of me while I obsess over him daily.  I guess I'll die of AIDS alone.  I hope he's having fun infecting other young attractive men.  I still haven't gotten over that whole ordeal but you know what?  I can't blame anyone but myself.  I made the bed of nails that I'm laying in.  I am the cause of all of my circumstances.  I realize that no one else is at fault yet I will admit that I'm still very bitter and angry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...