Sunday, February 6, 2011

what's keith DOING AT THE JHR SHELTER?

Guess what?  I'm watching the XLV Superbowl.  I said that I would go by the house today, but I changed my mind.  I'll stop by tomorrow.  I have to get up out of here.  I can't spend my birthday at a homeless shelter.  Anyways, the staff here will be calling "overflow" soon and I'll be out in the cold yet again.  Only this time, fuck McD's.  The bitch that took my order last night gave me fever.  She gave me too much attitude.  Luckily, I didn't go off on her.  Instead, I'll stop by 7Eleven.  Hopefully, they're still open.  Or maybe I will stop by a different McDonald's location.  I don't know.  These are my dilemmas these days.  Where should I go to kill time?  FML.  Yeah, I really fucked it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...