Saturday, February 19, 2011

what's keith MISSING?

You'll never guess what the fuck just happened.  So, I just finished taking a shower and I'm drying off.  When I look down, I noticed that my navel ring was missing.  And I'm like, "Wait a minute.  I just had it on two seconds ago."  So I quickly scan the shower floor to see if I could find it.  No luck.  At that moment, I'm thinking that my navel ring went down the shower drain.  Fuck, right?  I then shake my towel while continuing to dry off and lo and behold, my navel ring falls to the shower floor.  WTF? 

Why am I tripping?  It's really not that big of a deal.  It's actually nice to see my flat stomach without it.  It's just that I've had my navel piercing for three years now, so I've become emotionally attached.  Awe well.  I'll get over it.

And another thing.  Let me clarify.  It's not that the navel ring came loose.  The ring tore through my skin and I didn't even feel it.  So now, my belly button looks very weird at the moment.  I don't even want to describe how it looks.  Even though, I have been told by an ex-boyfriend that my belly button is strange looking even before I got my navel pierced.  Tuhir Smith, the ex-boyfriend in question, said that he could identify me in a line up just by looking at my belly button.  I highly disagree.  I think my belly button looks normal.  Well, not any more.  Although, technically, what is "normal looking" for a belly button.  Every one's looks a little weird and different, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...