Tuesday, February 15, 2011

so how was keith's BIRTHDAY & V-DAY?

Worst birthday ever.  Worst Valentine's Day ever.  That's it in a nutshell and you already know why.  Rather than look at the bad that's going on in my life right now, I'm going to look at a few positives that took me by surprise today.  Well, the first surprise of the day was that I had recieved my Federal Tax Return.  Yeah, almost $400.  I'm surprised because I was so sure that the MVA was going to take it due to a fine that I still owe.  Well, I guess not.  Also, today I was given a compliment by an older Asian women as I was ordering a slice of peperoni pizza from Lexingtom Market.  She said that I was very "handsome".  I love compliments and contrary to popular belief, I hardly ever get them.  I think people neglect to give me props because they think it will blow my head up.  I'm sure many already think that my head is stuck in the clouds as it is but I love having my ego stroked among many other things.  Alright gotta go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...