Saturday, February 26, 2011

who stood keith UP?

Today, Kenny was supposed to take me out for an early lunch.  It is now 02:28 PM and he has yet to contact me.  I mean, if he had a change of plans, he could have at the least sent a quick text.  But I'm not tripping.  In fact, when I spoke to him a week ago, he actually forgot that he even promised to take me out in the first place.  I'm just a little disappointed because I was looking forward to it.  Yet, I kind of knew that he would forget anyhow.  For this past month, it seems like any promises made to me came short of success, and this one is no exception.

Wait a second.  I interrupt this post to tell you that Kenny just called.  02:36 PM.  He claims that he was called in to work and that he sort of forgot.  Didn't I say that?  He says that between school, work, and a child, he's pretty busy which is totally understandable.  Again, like I said, I'm not tripping.  I'm just disappointed.  But what's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...