Monday, October 3, 2011

how was keith's WEEKEND?


Girl, this weekend was a HOT ASS MESS.  Where do I start?  Let's start with. . .

Thursday Night--Kimah finally came through and picked both Nay and I up.  We went to Walmart to cash the bogus checks but they stop check-cashing at 11:00 PM so we went straight to a shitty hotel. 

Saturday Morning--We made several attempts at cashing those fake ass checks and guess what?  We couldn't.  It was one reason or another including the fact that the checks weren't reading on the check scanning system.

Saturday Afternoon--Nay and I finally gave up but only after Nay got into deep shit.  On our last stop, Nay attempted to cash her check at Lexington Market.  Well the lady called to verify Nay's check and let's just say that after waiting a good ten minutes for Miss Chinese Lady, Nay asked for her ID back.  The lady said, "No."  So Nay left leaving her ID and the check.  Couldn't have been me.  Now Nay could possibly be in trouble and let's not forget the fact that she has warrants out for her arrest in North Carolina.  Lord have mercy.

Saturday Night--As you know I was supposed to be in New York City but Rick called and cancelled on me the day before.  I was so disappointed especially after spending almost two weeks putting the whole trip together.  Unfortunately business always trumps pleasure.  Rick wanted to take me out that night but it was too damn cold outside and I didn't want to be standing outside in the cold waiting for a bed.  In addition, Andrea was drunk and high as fuck and Nay and I were stuck being her baby-sitter.  Andrea even managed to lose her wallet holding $200.  Also, I almost forgot to mention that I suggested that Rip and I take a break from each other after he lied to me.  He told me that he didn't sell Andrea any dope even after witnessing it with my own eyes. 

Sunday afternoon--I had a lunch date with Rick.  It went pretty well until he left me to go hang out with one of his friends.  And what's up with his friends anyways?  Every time we hang out, he's always leaving a friends house and every time he speaks on his friends, he always mentions how they ask him to hook up.  WTF?  I get the strong feeling that he's cheating on me yet when I'm with him that feeling goes away.  Either way, I still feel dissed.  You should have seen the way he dropped me like a bad habit to go hang out with his friend who happened to be walking down the street just as we were.  FML and Fuck My Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...