Monday, October 17, 2011

what's in keith's MAKEUP BAG?

"Complete Radiant Perfection"

Now here's an everyday staple for me.  Either I use the concealer over, under and around my eyes before applying my foundation or I use the highlighter under my eyes and on the tops of my cheekbones after applying my foundation.  The concealer is opaque while the highlighter is pretty sheer.  The concealer also lasts all day when set with powder and it's a very smooth and creamy formulation making it easily blendable.  Now I would have to say the most prize-worthy thing about this product would be the directions/illustrations on the back of the package.  That's a pretty rare occurrence for most concealers yet is extremely useful.  The illustrations show you the exact place to apply the concealer and the highlighter.  Good job Maybelline!  The only downside to this product would be that it runs out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...