Wednesday, July 27, 2011

how long has keith BEEN LIVING AT THE JHR SHELTER?

Front of the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Housing & Resource Center

6 WHOLE MONTHS

I used to not understand how one could reside at a homeless shelter for a year... two years... three years, but now I get it.  It takes time to get yourself together and time goes by fast.  I never thought I would be here this long and I have no idea when I'll finally leave for good.  I'm so tired of this lifestyle yet I keep my head up everyday.  Reading my bible doesn't seem to help either, although I still continue to read and I still continue to pray.  But is the Lord really listening?  I just don't know anymore.  I'm losing hope.  Well, I've said that many times before because nothing has changed.  My life sinks lower as time goes by.  FML.  Plus, to make matters worse, I really miss Teon. 
But I gotta drink that lonely straight cause he's No Chaser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...