Tuesday, July 26, 2011

who stole keith's BAG?

Yeah.  My worst nightmare has come to fruition.  Someone stole my bag yesterday.  Here's a picture of the bush that I hid my bag behind before my daily trip to the library and to get something to eat. 

I know what you're going to say.  By hiding my bag outside, it's only a matter of time before someone takes it.  Well, I don't want to drag my bag around everywhere I go and you know I have to take my bag with me whenever I leave the shelter. 

Now to make a long story short, I recovered my bag this morning.  I had already made plans to go home and on my way to the bus stop something told me to take a walk around City Hall, since that's where the homeless pretty much hang out.  Once I did, sure nuff, a guy had my bag.  Luckily, I didn't have to kick his ass and even if I had to I probably would have given him a pass because I really thought my bag was gone forever.  Also to my surprise, just about everything of mine was recovered except for my body wash, necklace, belt, sports bag, a few cotton rounds and swabs, and three bracelets. 

Earlier, I pondered whether my Lord was truly looking out for me and I think I've finally answered my question.  He is right beside me even through all this shit I must now go through.  Thank you Jesus for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...