Monday, July 4, 2011

keith, WHY?

Glenda changed her mind about letting me reside at her W. Lanvale Street home.  We had a huge argument about it.  She says she changed her mind at the last minute because a.) she's embarrassed by me, b.) my lifestyle and c.) because I wear makeup.  Again, I'm shit up a creak as she says and no one cares.  Well I won't cry.  I just have to keep on keeping on.  I already know that this new shelter is going to be a trip.

Among other things, I've decided that I will never talk about where I'm residing in Glenda's presence ever.  I will also never refer to Glenda as my mother and I will NEVER utter the words "I Love You" to her at all.  I could care less for her at this point.  She's practically dead to me.  Dead as a doorknob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...