Wednesday, July 6, 2011

keith, WHO WAS THAT?

My second post today.  I just had to share a little something that happened earlier while I was out.  While walking west on East Baltimore Street and while crossing the Light Street intersection, a guy said "Hi cutie" as he walked past me.  I then quickly said "Hello" and shrugged it off, however after a couple seconds I thought Who was that?  Do I know this person?  So I glanced back to take a look once I got back onto the sidewalk and he was also glancing back at me.  We then both smiled and waved.  I didn't recognize him yet I was wearing sunglasses so I didn't get a great look.  I will say that he gave me much needed confidence boost to start my day.  That's all.  Get back to your own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...