Thursday, July 21, 2011

what's keith DOING AT THE JHR SHELTER?

Today was hot as hell.  Apparently there's a major heat wave striking a huge portion of the nation.  Global warming is a bitch.  It was already hot as hell early this morning while on my commute home.  You can only imagine the hell I went through this afternoon on my commute back to JHR.  I was sweating bullets.  And then once I got here, I had to wait outside in line for bout an hour.  I was so afraid that JHR was at capacity considering on account of the heat.  Fortunately, I was one of the last group of 13 guys allowed in the shelter.  On days like this I really miss Lisa.  In fact, I miss my old life.  Too bad I can't rewind time.  If I only had one wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...