Thursday, May 17, 2012

how was keith's MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND?

File:TheAvengers2012Poster.jpg
4/5
On 5/8, my mother officially got two foster kids.  Apparently she has two 17 year old boys.  I have yet to meet them.  All I know is that they better not touch any of my stuff or I'm going in like Tami on Basketball Wive's.

5/12, Rick and I decided to go to the movies, but first we enjoyed dinner at Uno's.  I ordered the Prima Pepperoni and devoured the Banana Pudding With A Salty Caramel Sauce for dessert.  Afterwards we saw The Avenger's in 2D at Landmark's Harbor East Cinema and I have to say that it was pretty good.  It started off slow but definitely ended with a bang.  I also have to give major props to the team of costume designers.  I wanted to snatch Captain America's jacket right off his back.  And don't get me started on the military uniforms or Nick Fury's leather trench coat.  If I was one of the actors rocking those pieces, I would have them hanging in my personal closet as we speak.  One question though.  Couldn't they have gotten a sexier Black Widow AKA Natasha Romanoff?  Scarlett Johansson wasn't cutting it for me.

5/14 was New York's 49th birthday.  What an interesting night?  It all started when I met NY at Code Blue.  Kim, NY's fiance, got him a huge Marvel Comics birthday cake which was very good and I gave him a birthday card enclosed with $30.  After waiting a good hour for Kim and a new 18-year-old female who goes by Mimi to get ready, we headed out on the town.  Let me start off by saying that no one knew exactly what we were doing that night and we were 9 people deep including myself, NY, Kim, Nay, JJ, Thug Life, Steve, Mimi, and another t-girl named Mon-ye. 


Charles "New York" Tyrone Johnson

So first, we headed to Baltimore Street apparently to pick up some weed.  It was at that point that I was informed that there was some drama between Mon-ye and Nay because Ye kept stating that everybody was throwing her shade.  I'm not going to go into it because quite frankly, I don't give a fuck.  I'll just say it's over some he-said-she-said bullshit.  Anyways from there we headed to The Drinkery and we all got kicked out of The Drinkery due to a bad prior experience they all had there.  I know, what the fuck?  So we went to the liquor store and chilled out on the corner for a half an hour drinking and smoking weed and cigarettes.  Of course, I didn't partake in the weed or cigarette smoking and I only had two small sips of alcohol.  Girl, all in one half an hour, drama erupted between Thug Life and Mimi as well as Nay and Mon-ye.  I was ready to go the fuck home but I stayed anyway.  After we ditch half of the broke-ass-crew, we tried our luck at The Drinkery once again however the bartender wouldn't serve us because Mimi was too young.  WTF again, right?  I was so embarrassed and at that point I was heated.  I've been waiting and walking around with these washed-up trannies who looked a HOT-ASS-MESS only to be denied service at the bar.  However, I tried to maintain my composure for the sake of NY.

  Once we left the bar again, I noticed that Thug Life's drunk ass was arguing with a police officer.  The crew pulled him away so that he wouldn't get locked up and we headed back downtown.  Apparently on the way, Nay got upset once again over Mon-ye and was causing a little bit of a scene and I have to mention that we had to babysit Mimi and her foul mouth the entire time.  She almost got hit by a car crossing the street wearing an open blazer with her bra showing.  And sweetheart--I'll just say that she does not have the body to be doing such things.  In the end, we made it over to Midway Bar where I could finally say that I had a decent time.  That is after NY had to scrounge enough money to buy everyone  drinks excluding mine.  By the way, I drank half of an apple martini.

We left the bar at about 2:00 AM and the crew walked me to the bus stop.  They even waited a full hour with me for my bus to arrive.  They are such sweethearts for that.  So they are all good in my book.  I just don't know if I'm going to be hanging out with their asses anymore though.  I don't consider walking around and sitting down while drinking and smoking to be fun.  For the third time, what the fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...