Monday, March 19, 2012

what's in keith's MAKEUP BAG?

Covergirl Clean Foundation for Normal Skin

165 Tawny
  • Designed for normal skin
  • Natural coverage that feels and looks fresh
  • Water-based, won't clog pores
  • Use with Clean Normal Skin Pressed Powder, in the brown compact, for a fresh finish.

I have to say that I really do adore this foundation.  In fact, after much experience, I find that Covergirl consistently trumps the drugstore makeup industry with its products especially when it comes to foundation and mascara.  I first discovered this product about two years ago when I was a makeup rookie.  I didn't like this foundation at all.  In fact, at the time, Covergirl really didn't even offer my shade range.  However, that fall Covergirl reintroduced the Clean collection and finally offered my shade -- 165 Tawny. 

Great packaging. . . great coverage. . . great natural finish.  Just set with Clean Pressed Powder for all day wear and remember that a little goes a long way.  The product is a gel like consistency and can easily get on the cakey side if not used sparingly.  And best of all, its noncomedogenic and didn't exacerbate my acne.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...