Sunday, April 1, 2012

what's keith BEEN UP TO?

So much to talk about.  Where do I even begin?  I've been residing with Rick and his mother for over a month now.  In fact, I haven't been the Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Housing & Resource Center AKA Code Blue since February 20, 2012.  I've pretty much been driving Rick up a wall.  His mother, Mary Neal, has taken a liking to me though.  She can talk your ear off, she is funny as hell. 

Other than that, there has been so much going on with my friends at Code Blue, so get ready for an intense update.  And this time I came equipped with photos.

Here's Giorgio or Gigi as they call her.  She's currently on the blacklist at the HRC for performing oral sex on an old white male right on the Men's floor.  This is her second time getting busted in the act so they she can't go back for at least 30 days.   She's now residing in an abandoned house around the corner from the HRC.
Here's Chris.  He also got busted in the men's bathroom stall with another male so he was blacklisted quite some time ago.  He's rocking some track in this photo.  He still doesn't know what he wants to be yet.  They call him "Black Jesus".
Here's Charles "New York" Johnson.  He looks pretty normal here.  He recently tested positive for cocaine and he has to attend Anger Management classes until he passes at least 8 drug tests.  He's got a new unofficial girlfriend.  Her name is "Deep Throat Kim," a t-girl now residing at Code Blue. 
A month ago "Uncle Jeff" cut Charles "CJ" Ford on the neck with a box cutter.  CJ called the police and Uncle Jeff fled the scene.  He hasn't been back to the HRC since.  He still keeps in touch with New York though.
No need to be alarmed.  CJ had a minor cut.  When the paramedics arrived on the scene they treated him with a band-aid.  CJ has since gotten his own apartment.  He's been trying to get New York and I to come visit.  I've kind of been ignoring his calls though.  I'll visit him eventually though.
 I haven't seen or spoken to Julius "Andrea" Baxter in over two months.  I'm quite sure she's still getting drunk every day.  I wish her the best.  I just hope she doesn't land herself back in jail. 
Speaking of jail.  Guess who got arrested for soliciting.  Semaj "Chardonnay" Daniels.  She was arrested on March 28.  The bad news is that she might have an outstanding warrant in North Carolina.  I think it would do her some good to go back to NC though.  She's been falling off for quite some time.  I just hope this gives her the reality check that she desperately needs.  Also I heard through the grapevine that her ex-boyfriend, Tyrone "Hassan Muhammed" Johniken, accepted LIFE in prison.  He didn't even choose to go to trial.  I guess the State of Maryland just had too much evidence against him and he's trying to evade the death penalty.  I'm only guessing.

Let's not forget my pals Andre  "Dre" Brown and Jay "JJ" Jonathan.  They are still residing at the HRC.  JJ now sells drugs to make ends meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...