Tuesday, April 24, 2012

what's keith BEEN UP TO?

On April 16th, I got a little surprise message on my phone.  Guess who sent me a text message?  You done guessing.  None other than Teon.

Thinking of u hope your well... (9:43PM)

My Response:  Always thinking of you.  I'm doing fine, thanks, how are you?

LOL I can't complain...r u taking care of yaself?  (9:50PM)

Of course.  Always.

Ok good (9:52PM)

Hate to say it but I'm still not over him.
Flash forward to Saturday April 21--Rick and I went to the movies.  He's been off on vacation for the last 5 days.  We saw. . .
4/5
at AMC Security Square theatre.  It was raining like cats and dogs that evening and by the time we were finally seated, we missed a good 20 minutes or so of the movie.  It was great nonetheless.  Finally my cup of tea--Horror mixed with suspense mixed with mystery.  Rick didn't like it too much though.  Let's just say that he prefers coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...