Monday, April 16, 2012

what did keith DO THIS WEEKEND?

1/5
On Thursday, April 12, 2012, New York called me early in the morning to inform me that he was admitted into Mercy Medical Center.  He says that he was having dizzy spells so the hospital kept him to run some tests.  When he told, I knew nothing was wrong.  You see he doesn't get any sleep, he doesn't eat well, plus he's always under a lot of stress because he is always in the middle of drama.  The next morning on April 13, 2012 the doctors told him that nothing was really wrong and that he was just suffering from the stress, so he was released that afternoon. 
I then met up with him downtown and we headed to the movies.  We saw Wrath of the Titans in 2D.  The movie really sucked.  I mean it was action packed, just not my cup of tea.  The only reason I chose to see that movie was because that was the only other movie I was even interested in seeing that was playing at the Landmark's Harbor East Cinema.  That theatre never has any of the hot and poppin' movies.  New York said that he liked it nonetheless.

While we're on the topic of New York, his fiance, Kim, is currently in rehab on the Eastern Shore.  She left on 4/12 and she'll be there for about two weeks.  Apparently her drug of choice is crack cocaine.  Giorgio "Gigi" should follow in her footsteps.  Word on the street is that she is now a major crackhead.  I feel so sorry for her.   


On to other news--I know you watched The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 4 Reunion, Part 1 last night.  I can't wait for Part 2 this Thursday night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...